Fire safety assessments ensure you are legally compliant, fully insured and protected from the risk of fire. A Fire Safety Assessment evaluates your premises in terms of fire safety and risk to life from fire. Our fully qualified and accredited fire risk assessor will visit your premises, make a physical inspection and review your fire safety records. We then provide you a report and arrange a suitable time to review and fully explain the report at your premises.
Why do you need a fire safety assessment?
- To ensure compliance of legislation and safe working practices of your current Fire Safety Programme.
- To ensure the safety of all employees and visitors to the premise/site from fire
- Quarterly visits to assist and advice in enforcement of your Fire Safety Programmes
- In the event of a fire incident, post evidential information and documentation of your Duty Of Care.
- To assist and satisfy your insurance requirement Pre / Post Fire Incidents